ISC´s aim is to promote and disseminate the Spanish language and culture by organizing educational, sport, cultural and leisure activities in the city of Alicante.
Our programs are especially focused on young students of Spanish from around the world aged between 14 and 18 years old. There are 4 components of ISC that cater to the needs and interests of the students:
ACADEMIC: Learn and perfect the Spanish language
CULTURE: Explore our diverse culture by visiting up to 3 Spanish cities.
SPORT: Students enjoy their stay while participating in their favorite sport.
LEISURE: Experience the numerous activities that ISC and Alicante can offer.
Explanada of Alicante
If you’re under 18 and want an Advanced Sports Camp in Spain , this is your opportunity. If you like Soccer, Tennis, Golf , Water Sports , Hockey or Basket and want expert, single sport coaching, then this is for you!
10 REASONS TO STUDY SPANISH AT ISC
- With over 15 million students worldwide, Spanish is the second most spoken language in the world. ISC believes in the potential of Spanish as part of the professional development of our young students
- Alicante, a medium size city with over 320 sunny days a year is the perfect location to allow our students to enjoy all the activities organized by ISC
- The customization of our programs allows everyone to design the most enjoyable and productive courses for them.
- Our partners are carefully selected giving priority to their professionalism and service excellence.
- As ISC programs are "All included", students should only worry about just learning and enjoying their experience, our team will take of everything else.
- All work and no play is dull. Not everything it's about study, enjoy with us our most popular sports: tennis, golf and sailing!
- Discovering different cities will help your immersion in our culture and language.
- We look after our clients before, during and after they attend our courses helping them to take the most of their experience with us.
- You will be able to meet people from all over the world.
- We organize programs for individuals and groups (mainly schools and high schools) all year round.